Welcome to the home of Ulwandle HR
We are specialists in Human Resources
Finding Pearls in Life’s Ocean
“ULwandle means ocean, which is a symbol of power and strength.”
ULwandle means ocean, which is a symbol of power and strength. Just like the ocean our business is expansive, flexible and a constant that you can rely on to remain relevant in the ever-changing landscape of South African Business.
ULwandle HR’s goal is to ensure that employers and their employees enjoy a harmonious relationship while remaining practical for both parties and compliant with labour legislation. We consider a job well done when employers comply and when employees get what is due to them as per legislation. We are transparent and negotiate in good faith.
about our director
Thobekile Gwala is an accomplished SABPP registered Chartered HR Professional rendering services to South Africa’s leading companies and organisations, focusing on a wide spectrum of Human Resources. She is a focused and dedicated leader who is committed to streamlining human resource management systems.
Thobekile has experience working in power stations, mining, construction and manufacturing sites.
Thobekile is also a part-time panellist for different bargaining councils.
She is an efficient communicator who is motivational and always willing to impart valuable skills and participate in effective relationship management and stakeholder engagement.
What we do
We aim to bring into effect Section 23 of the Constitution by educating employers and employees on their rights and ensuring peace within organisations. Organisations are made of people, and we aim to make a difference in people’s lives. When employees are happy, and employers are kept informed, open to change and open to learning, their organisations will thrive.
Everything we do is inspired and guided by our core values: Communication, Accountability, Transparency, Honesty, Respect, Integrity, Flexibility and Excellence.
We believe that everything we do has to serve a greater purpose and bring about meaning to our lives and the lives of those we interact with.
What we offer
- Drafting employment contracts
- Developing and reviewing HR and IR policies and procedures
- Conduct HR and IR audits
- Facilitate Retrenchment Process
- Payroll Administration
- UIF, EE and Compensation Fund submissions
- Bargaining Council monthly returns submission
- Presiding over Disciplinary and Grievance hearings
- Preparation for CCMA and bargaining processes
- Representation at the Department of Labour
- Negotiate with Trade Unions
- Interpreting Labour Acts and Collective Agreements
- Drafting of condonation and rescission applications
- Strike management
- Facilitate HR/IR Training
- Regular updates on labour matters
- Access to telephonic and email helpline
- Recruitment and Response Handling
- Candidates Background Screening and verification
- Organisational Development
- Skills audits and job profiling
- Performance management
- Change Management and Diversity training
- Work skills plan/annual training report
To provide the full spectrum of HR and IR services to our clients in a manner that is fair to both the Employer and the Employee
Our vision is to become the premier HR consultancy in the country, but above all else, one that is known for making a difference in how organisations are run and therefore making a difference in people’s daily lives in the place where they spend most of their hours in a day.
we look forward to hearing from you
Contact us today
We operate nationally with branches in Centurion, Ermelo, Pietermaritzburg, Durban, Ulundi and Vryheid.
KZN: 1st Floor, 34 Essex Terrace, Westville, 3629
GP: 1st Floor, Unit 8 Manhattan Office Park, 26 Pieter Street, Centurion, 0157